Just another Tuesday
It's been a busy day. I've gotten the dusting, sweeping, 1 Katelynn load of laundry & the dishes done and I'm just pooped. We had taken some cute pictures of Katelynn over the weekend that I wanted to share. And last night Katelynn insisted on sitting in her highchair at the keyboard to play. I snapped some pictures and commented to Matt that we really should be taking video of her since she was singing at the top of her lungs to Lenny. So afterwards, she was running around and we got the video camera out, took about 5 minutes of video and then played it on the tv. Katelynn was mesmerized. She couldn't believe she was seeing herself on tv! Then we rewound it to show her the video of her in the hospital and at first she would say "Baby!" Toward the end she started to point to her baby-self and say, "Kay-kin!" She finally got it that the baby was her! I know there must be some way to get the video from the tape to the computer, but I'm neither savvy enough or patient enough to figure that out. (i.e. I'm not the technical one in the family.)
![]() |
| katelynn81 |


No comments:
Post a Comment