Who did it?!?!
Katelynn has been demonstrating more and more over the past several weeks a streak of stubborn independence. She no longer wants Mom or Dad to pick out her clothes; she would much rather do that herself, thank you very much! This morning was no different. Everything I picked out of the dresser it was, "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I can take a hint, so I said to her, "Ok. Why don't we try the closet?" and I proceeded to pick out an outfit from there. Katelynn was actually agreeable to this.
Within the past week or two I have actually gone through her clothes to put all the outgrown clothes & shoes away and we have a plastic set of drawers in the closet where most of the outgrown clothes had been sent to. But also in these drawers were some toys of different sizes and really just random stuff I don't either know what to do with or figure can wait until the next munchkin comes along. Sigh. Anyway...Katelynn pulled open one of the drawers and found a pink catchers mitt. She immediately put it on, ran to find any of her balls and began running around the house yelling what I think was, "Play ball!" Actually, as I type she's wandering around the house saying, "Ball. Ball."
So to whomever taught her how to put on a catcher's mitt and to say "Play ball!" Thank you.
![]() |
| play ball! |


1 comment:
umm, gee, i wonder who in the world could have taught katelynn anything to do with baseball? this is a real toughy.
Post a Comment