I paint! I paint!
So we went to the paint store yesterday to buy new paint for the baby's room and Katelynn went nuts. This isn't too unusual because we typically have to strap her in her stroller when we are in retail stores. She just wants to run and pick up everything! She will calm down eventually, right? I have hope that she will...some hope at least...
Anyway, we bought our paint (a periwinkle color) and then went to Wal-Mart to buy the rest of the supplies we would need. She was completely enamored with all the painting supplies, saying, "Look, Mommy! Look, Daddy! I paint! I paint!" with a paint brush in hand.
Matt's painting as I type and the color looks sooooo good! I think we may repaint Katelynn's room the same color. We just need another gallon of paint! Our plan later is to strip Katelynn down (i.e. before bath time) and hand her a brush to add her finishing touches. I think that might make her a happy camper.
We'll post pictures once we're done. We haven't taken any yet, but plan on it soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment