Shakespeare Night
I'll take a few moments while quiet reigns in the house (Matt & Katelynn are on a run) to share with you the hilarious Katelynn copying tonight. After dinner Matt & I were lounging in our bedroom when Katelynn came in and began to climb up on the bed. "Cimb! Cimb!" she says (no Ls yet).
Katelynn is in a huge mimicking phase right now, so Matt, on a whim, begins to say famous Shakespeare quotes, complete with hand gestures. He would then turn to Katelynn to see what she would do. And wouldn't you know it, she began to mimick him!
To be or not to be came out like, "Be be oh no be be!"
But the funniest one was the "Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!" And Katelynn in all seriousness looks at us and grabs both of her ears. She must have done that three times straight. We could not stop laughing, then she started laughing and jumping on the bed. It was good fun.

3 comments:
Oh, that I were there to give her more to mimic! I'd be quoting all the 80's movies and songs I could think of... =-)
...or Friends episodes...
"WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!!"
"Hey, how YOU doin'?"
"Smelly caaaaat, smellllly cat..."
"PIVOT! PIVOT! PIVOOOOOT!"
Post a Comment