New News....Sort Of!
Well, to just about anyone who reads this blog probably already knows this bit of news. :) The Spaceman family is about to grow by 1 in April. Yea!!! I'm 13 weeks along this week. The baby is good, growing like he or she should. Poor Katelynn has no idea what's coming. Although, when prompted, she will pat my belly very gently and say, "Hi, Baby!" which is most cute. I'm feeling better. The nausea is about gone, but still am feeling tired. I guess that's to be expected. Ha ha! Expected! Yeah, I crack myself up!
![]() |
| 2008 Fall Baby |


2 comments:
those pictures are really clear! i think that the baby looks like me. don't you think? okay, maybe not yet.
congrats again and again and again ...
Aren't the pictures great? I was very surprised how well they scanned.
Post a Comment