It's 7:55am
Okay, it's really not the time I post this.
Katelynn was up super early this morning. I think she woke up before 6am. She was ready to go! She was happy to be awake and going at 100%. By 6:45 I figured there was no way she would go back to sleep, although I was praying that she would. I got up, put Matt's lunch together and made him breakfast. After he left, I got Katelynn's breakfast together and fed her. I sat watching the Today show, sipping my not-so-great half-caff Folgers coffee (it was cheap at the time...tastes the same). I started to make a comment to Katelynn and I looked down and saw this...
![]() |
| katelynnsl |
It was 7:55am when I took that picture. Today's library day and I usually leave just before 10am to get there. I had to wake her up at 9:45 to get her ready and to get ourselves there in time. Needless to say she has not had an afternoon nap today. I'm going to do my best to keep her up so she'll fall asleep early tonight. Wish me luck!


No comments:
Post a Comment