Ranting
Over the weekend I had a few things to rant about. Last summer we were forced to buy a new water softener to replace the one that had some parts stolen off of it outside. The new softener is inside our garage and has been working great. When the water softener people were installing everything, they left outside a mineral tank that wasn't broken. Matt's philosophy was if it isn't broken, why mess with it? Saturday morning we realized we should have let them take it when we had the chance because it was leaking water from the top cap. Matt did what he could to essentially put a band-aid on the cap to get us through the weekend and have the company come back out today. Saturday afternoon we went out to go shopping and out to eat and when we came back the leak had turned to major spewing. I managed to draw the water for Katelynn's bath and then Matt turned the water off. I mean, we could not let the water spew from this tank all weekend, right? Periodically we have turned the water back on to take baths, flush toilets, wash coffee pots & make iced tea. (If Matt can make iced tea, I can have my coffee in the morning...it's only fair!) It's been an inconvenience, but the company is coming out today to take a look at it and hopefully fix it.
Yesterday morning I got up to get ready for church. I got out of bed and started to walk to the bathroom and in that time I felt like the whole house was rocking back and forth. I then got really nauseated and high-tailed it back to bed. So needless to say we didn't go to church yesterday. It was about a good hour to hour and a half before I felt normal again. Matt went online to WebMD and reported that I had vertigo and it was probably a freak thing, which it was. I got up this morning and was completely normal. Well, as normal as I can be! Ha!
On a funnier note, our friend Angie sent me this link: Pachelbel Rant. Having been in band for 3 years I can totally relate to this and it's one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Thanks, Angie, for sending it! Hope everyone likes it too. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment