Copycat!
This morning I fixed breakfast for Katelynn & myself. Coffee and english muffin for me, milk in a sippy cup and a bowl of Cheerios for Katelynn. Wouldn't you know it, but Katelynn had to eat MY english muffin. So I ran to get a spoon for myself, not wanting those Cheerios to go to waste, since she wasn't eating them. I took a spoonful of Cheerios and not to be outdone, Katelynn quickly grasps her spoon and takes a bite of Cheerios. Every time I'd take a sip of coffee, Katelynn would drop whatever she had to grab her sippy cup to take a drink. It was a pretty humorous way to finish breakfast and start the day. :)
Oh, doctor report...my cute little 2 year old is 29lbs, 10ozx, and 36 and a half inches long. Apparently she's still off the charts for her height. We think she's going to take after either Aunt Alley or Aunt Rennae, since everyone on my side of the family is short.

1 comment:
it is all aunt alley!
Post a Comment