laundry day
![]() |
| katelynn72 |
As you can see from the blanket my Grandma made me, Katelynn loves it. She loves it sooooo much that it needs to be washed. A Lot! I know Grandma would have been thrilled that Katelynn likes it so much. Then she would have given me a lecture on taking better care of it. Sometimes you can't win.
In other news, Matt is not going to Russia in September. That slot was given to someone else since he is moving into a new group at work very very soon. (In fact, the sooner the better as far as I'm concerned.)
I've had a thought recently and I really have to thank Amy for pointing me in the direction of the Pioneer Woman's website. I like to cook and bake. A lot. So my thought has been to start a cooking blog. The only thing is that I'm going to have to get a little friendlier with our digital camera. I'm in the thinking stage right now and when I take the plunge, I'll let you know. Of course you can get all your Katelynn and family updates here.
To my in-laws, I hope the album whets your appetite to see the little munchkin. Won't she be surprised when she wakes up tomorrow morning! Now I have to go and find a hairbrush to tame that wild hair! :)


2 comments:
oh my goodness! she has grown so much since christmas! i can't believe how big she is getting. please give her some extra kisses and cuddles from aunt alley today. i know that she will get plenty from grandma and grandpa this weekend.
one of her favorite activities is to bring me about 20 books, dump them in my lap and say, "Here ya go!"
Some phrases she's saying a lot now are as follows:
"here you go"
"there you go"
"Baby? Where are you?"
"Wenny" (for Lenny)
"Bebe" (for baby or blanket...usually blanket)
"I do! I do!"
"All done!"
"Read! Read!"
"Mommy! Daddy! Mommy! Daddy!" (when she wants something now!)
I can't decide if it's nature or nurture, but she's really OCD when it comes to having her hands clean. Halfway through the meal, she'll yell, "Ahhh!" and stick her hands out as if she's reaching for the paper towels. She will not continue eating until you have wiped off her hands.
Speaking of which...gotta run. She's playing with the water faucet.
Post a Comment