Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Wii and Mii

About two weeks ago, I finally located an illusive Nintendo Wii at Walmart. Now for those of you who may not know, the Wii is a physically interactive video game system and has been sold out since it was released about a year ago. Since Erin doesn't play Xbox with me, I knew that this would be the only video game system that Erin would enjoy playing. And I can safely say that I have her addicted to the sports games. The system comes with Tennis, Baseball, Bowling, Golf, and Boxing. You physically move the controllers through the air to make the movements for the characters on the screen. You also can create your own personality or Mii. There are many options to face type, mouth, nose, eyebrows etc to help you get as close as you can to a Mii that looks like you. Well, we made ones for myself and Erin, but when we played baseball, we got several computer generated characters. Then, we started making Miis of some friends and family, and had a lot of fun doing it. We thought that you might want to see our best effort at your Mii likeness. Oh, and Erin and I couldn't decide upon which verson of Dad to depict, so we depicted both decades! Enjoy!

Click on picture to view slide show.

Miis">

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job! I take it there wasn't a "one eyebrow raised in an annoyed look" option, huh? The smirk is a good way to make up for that though! =-D I also liked both "Dougs." Who was he yelling at in the 90's version?

Erin said...

I believe that was the "Noooooo, not the glimmer of independent thought!!!!" look.

hehe

Kristy Lawrance said...

I think that Angie's wins the prize for the closest to real life.