Our Day with Lady Godiva
I wish I could post the picture, but Matt is right I really shouldn't. But it doesn't mean I can't tell the story!
We had a very long day today. We were up at 7:30 to get ourselves ready to drive over to the Pontiac Dealership to trade my car in. After only an hour and a half of wheeling & dealing and me chasing Katelynn all over the porch of the used car dealership offices, Matt came out to report quite happily that we indeed were getting a 2005 Pontiac Vibe.
*and there was much rejoicing...yay!!!*
We had a few more errands to run and lunch to grab. Katelynn started to fall asleep in the new car and what do we do? Pull into Moe's to get lunch. The poor thing never did take her nap today. Later on we went to a one year old's birthday party we knew of and Katelynn was so enthralled with the kids and toys that she barely ate anything at all. I tried to get her to eat, but the lack of nap was interfering with her appetite.
Anyway, we came home and it was just about time for her bath. Matt gave her her bath and was getting her ready for bed while I was talking to my mom on the phone. But somehow Katelynn got away from her daddy. She ran out to the living room with a huge grin on her face and nothing else, I might add. Then she got on her little rocking horse and began to ride her horse without a stitch on her.
We did get one picture of her. And it is the most hysterical thing I've ever seen...trust me! It will definitely be the "Bribe" picture when she turns 16.
Well, the munchkin fell asleep sitting on my lap. She just sighed and keeled over onto the blankets. Quite cute...I'll post that picture next time.

2 comments:
Oh, too funny! That will make an outstanding bribe picture later. :)
And when do we get to see this picture?
Post a Comment