Sunday, October 14, 2007

Lenny the Lamb's Return

Hi. Please allow me to introduce myself. I . . . am Lenny the Lamb. I have been hired to be a cute play thing for Katelynn between the hours of 6 am and 10 pm.

You may have noticed a dearth of postings from yours truly. Well, during the a visit from Angie and Missy last June, I was LAMB-NAPPED and forced to go on an extended vacation with them to MGM studios and Tennessee! I finally arrived home in early September after being on the lamb for about 3 months.

At first I was terrified, however after a while I began to enjoy it and I even learned that they needed me to guide them along their journey. Angie introduced me to orange juice and fried chicken (not typical lamb delicacies, but mmmm). It was alot of fun meeting our public servants along the Florida/Georgia border and the rangers at the national park. Upon arriving in Bloomington, IN I was happy to view the local sites with Angie and pose for a few more pictures.

And for the record, I did not appreciate Angie threatening to EAT ME every time I slightly got out of line!

Well, I hope that everyone enjoys the pictures from my journey!

Lenny's Trip

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie and I had a lot of fun with you on our vacation, Lenny. We were so glad you could join us!

Missy

Amy said...

Tagged you for a meme!

See:

http://prettybabies.blogspot.com/2007/10/my-first-meme.html

:-)
Amy