Good news!
I talked to the temp agencies about finding a temporary job for the next 2 or 3 weeks in Palm Beach Gardens before we go to Tennessee for Memorial Day. Finally something that hit all my criteria came up today. :) There is a security systems company at the I-95/PGA Blvd interchange that needs some help for 2 weeks in their HR department. It's full-time for the time that I'd be there.
That will help bridge the gap a little bit and I don't have to feel guilty about not being able to come into work after 3 weeks for vacation. I just don't accept any assignments during that time and keep doing the temp agency thing when we get back. It's really good because I'll be able to take Katelynn into daycare while Matt's gone and I'll actually be a smidgen closer to her than I was at WCI...maybe 15 minutes away as opposed to 20 minutes. (Yes, Matt I'm aware of how I drive!)
Anyway, I wanted to share the update with you all! Progress is slow, but at least something has turned up.

4 comments:
hooray on the job front! where are you going for vacation?
We are going to Tennessee! Matt's grandparents live there and his mom & dad, Allison & Kyle, and my parents are all coming. My parents are staying at a hotel though. We are very excited to see everyone! Katelynn has changed so much in the past few weeks. :)
great news, erin! hope that you like the job and that it can lead to something more permanent. if you don't like it, it's only a temp job! see you in a few weeks!
Great news for you! :) Actually, temping is a great way to go if you want a little more flexibility and don't mind not being at the same place long-term. I think if I could do it, I would!
Post a Comment